Thursday, January 29, 2009

My First Award!

I've only been blogging for a short time but I SOOOO wanted an award! Thanks to MaryCatherine at Peaches and Posh for bestowing on me my first "major award"! {that is for all lovers of the movie A Christmas Story} Yeah!

It's the LUV Award! That's seems only appropriate with all the Valentine decor I'm seeing around blogland.


Here are the rules and such...official business I guess to keep the LUV going!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

To continue the LUV-fest I have to nominate 10 blogs! This proved to be MUCH harder than I thought. Why you ask...or not?! I read my favs everyday but rarely go beyond that list. I think I need to stop being such a snob and check others out. Some of these folks I have been following for months and others I just met this week.

1. Wendy at The Shabby Nest
2. Susie at Bienvenue...
3. Kimba at A Soft Place to Land
4. Jen at I Should Be Cleaning... (she's my friend that go me hooked on blogging)
5. Jena at Not So Shabby
6. Jen R. at Sanctuary Arts at Home
7. Songbirdtiff
8. Pretty Organized Palace
9. Kim at STLMommy
10. The Nester at Nesting Place

6 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    Wow,what an honor to be nominated for the LUV award from such a creative and sweet mommy! I enjoy your blog so much and since we are both new to the blogging world,it is very exciting to have received the nomination from YOU! I am very honored and thankful..
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE LUV!!!
    Jena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful award! I am honored! :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! You rock!! I will post about it next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, Thank you so much for the award -- I have been sick as a dog so I haven't been able to post about -- but I will -- and I wanted you to know how much it is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet! Thanks!
    Kimba

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...