Monday, January 26, 2009

Spring...Please

The hubby bought me this hibiscus for mother's day last year. I don't do well with non-human living things. {Good thing I'm good with human living things...being a nurse and all!} Most (OK-all) of my plants die. This plant did not do great but it's still alive. Yeah! It has been very depressed since it was brought inside for the winter. There hasn't been a flower on it for months. It really has looked sickly despite being in a sunny window.

Then this morning, L shrieked when she saw this beautiful flower.


The plant wants so desperately to be outside that the flower has turned toward the window. :)

Then this come this evening...with more to come. I think the prediction is for 4-8 inches of it!

The hibiscus and I are BOTH ready for spring...PLEASE!
Cute Valentine project tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little flower. :) My plants are doing the same thing. It's too early yet, but I am so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some blooming right now! I usually pick them and put them in tiny vases around the house. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you with a bloggy award...you can go to my page to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...