1. Hot chocolate with marshmallows with breakfast!
2. Make sock puppets!
This was a "keep" gift from the birthday party. It was fun but the glue didn't work at all! Translation...I had to sew everything on! Translation...it looks like my kids sewed it on!!
3. Have hubby paint the half bath. It's off the newly painted kitchen so it gets a mini re-do too!
4. Play in the snow. DUH! Like you didn't know that was coming!
6. Make a new chicken recipe. Super easy too!
1 package Taco Bell seasoning
7. Watch the movie Mamma Mia.
How do you fill your snow days?