Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things To Do On a Snowy Day

Have a snow day like much of the country? Here's how we filled ours!

1. Hot chocolate with marshmallows with breakfast!



2. Make sock puppets!

This was a "keep" gift from the birthday party. It was fun but the glue didn't work at all! Translation...I had to sew everything on! Translation...it looks like my kids sewed it on!!

3. Have hubby paint the half bath. It's off the newly painted kitchen so it gets a mini re-do too!

4. Play in the snow. DUH! Like you didn't know that was coming!


5. NAP! Wait...only the little man did that. I went to the store while the girls played Barbies.

6. Make a new chicken recipe. Super easy too!

Mexican Chicken Breast

1 package Taco Bell seasoning
4 chicken breasts
1 cup salsa
1/4 cup non-fat sour cream.
Put chicken and taco seasoning in plastic bag and shake to coat. Place in casserole dish and
bake 30 minutes at 375 degree oven. Top with salsa about 5 minutes before done. Serve
with sour cream.
That's it and the kids LOVED it!

7. Watch the movie Mamma Mia.

How do you fill your snow days?

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm totally trying that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning to ya! I did change my header again. The more I play around with it the more Im learning. I know have some idea of what I want it to look like. Now just to get someone to design it for me.
    That coco sounds good about now! Hope yall have a nice warm day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you a comment but not sure if it went through... crazy day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...