Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Organized...at least a little


In a effort to be more organized, I have copied (or stolen) an idea from Wendy at the Shabby Nest. She did a great post on back to school organization using clipboards. Even Martha agrees! I took the idea and...lets be honest, I copied it EXACTLY! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I did clipboard for all 3 kids and then 2 family boards. It really has helped to bring the papers off of the desk and keeps them organized . I no longer have to search for the girls memory words or dance schedule. The wild man doesn't have as much going on yet, but his train potty chart is just waiting to be put into use...if I could only get him to sit on the potty!





Each kid got to pick out their paper and they have their initial on their board. I told you I copied it exactly!



I used "W"s for the family boards.



Wendy has Inspire-Me Tuesdays...go forth and copy!!!

AND could someone please take down that ugly wallpaper. I need to stop including pictures of my kitchen until I do!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! My poor fridge gets the brunt of all of our mess. What a way to keep it all together. Thank you for sharing this idea with us. I may just have to copy too~.... smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clipboards are a good idea and decorated very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...