Friday, January 23, 2009

Hooked on Buttons

Julia at Hooked on Houses is hosting a "hooked on" party. When I looked back over my recent blogs, the answer is obvious! I'm hooked on buttons!
Colorful buttons...


I'm sure there is a Valentine project in there for all those pinks and reds!
White and cream buttons...


First was the button wreath...and another chance to show off my mixer!



Then the homemade birthday. My girls LOVED these gifts. And I loved that I made them instead of buying them!



Who knew that buttons were for more than holding back the pizza, cake and ice cream I ate last night??!! :)

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the button wreath. Thanks for joining my party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha- I don't blame you for showing off that fine looking mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those buttons.... Have a great weekend. Im going back to bed, smile....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button wreath is precious! I can't wait to see pics of your kitchen with the indigo blue island! Beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...