Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to a Routine...Thank the Lord!


Monday was back to school for the girls and back to a routine for the wild man and I. I am always off work on Mondays, so they usually consist of regrouping from the weekend, a trip to the grocery store and laundry. FUN!

After Christmas, the house just went WILD! It seemed that I only cleaned around things instead of doing a good job. Hubby put away the Christmas decorations on Saturday while I worked some overtime...granite counter top $$. Remember...French country kitchen?! Then Sunday was devoted to a whole lot of nothing...except dusting and vacuuming the entire house. Not by me though, the hubby did all that.

So today was the day to get it all back together. But first I went to the store. When I was done, it looked like this...



Dirty dishes, recycling and bananas I just bought...




My desk...can you tell what fuels my day? Diet Pepsi! Who can blog in that mess?

Then it was on to the pantry...I'm not sure why I chose today to pull everything out and start over. I think sometimes I really have a sickness.

Before...


After...

Before...

After...

Did you notice how my can good shelf is bowing? It was stock up time! Thanks to STLMommy, I have a new way of shopping. More on that another day.
Much better!

I found my mixer!


SO much better! Now if someone would just come and take down that ugly wallpaper! PLEASE!

Order restored...now I can sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...