Friday, January 9, 2009

Wreath in Progress

Wendy at the Shabby Nest did an AWESOME button wreath tutorial. When I saw it, I knew I had to make it...TODAY! So it was off to Hobby Lobby in the pursuit of buttons. Unlike Wendy that collects vintage buttons, the only extras I have around the house have fallen off a shirt and I have decided not to put them back on.
Wendy put in her post that it took 80 buttons and I thought she must be crazy! :) I bought the only bulk buttons I could find and hoped it would be enough. Well...it's not enough and it does take 80 buttons! This is about 40. I have to work on Friday so the project will have to wait until the weekend. How sad :(


Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is cute as a button~ Ha! Very sweet. I would love to have all of my Grandmothers old buttons. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...