Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We Win!

Since I am in the middle of the kitchen redo, the rest of the house is on hold. There are NO window treatments in the entire house and very little on the walls. It is really quite sad. I feel really bad for the kids. It would be great to get their rooms done but I can only do (and spend) so much. {Sigh}

Last week I entered L's room in a contest with wallcandy arts to will free stuff. L's room is decorated with the DottiLicious wall art. She LOVES it and so do I! The stickers are reusable and TRULY leave no marks on the wall when you remove them. You can apply them to walls or furniture...almost anything.

And...{drum roll please} WE WON! Actually, we KILLED the competition! Did L have the most creative room? NO! Did she have the fanciest room? NO! She doesn't even have drapes! But I am resourceful and emailed most of my friends about it with the link and posted the link on mine and hubby's Facebook page. We won by 100+ votes!! Thanks to all that voted! Yeah! FREE STUFF!!!



Today I found out that I can choose any wallcandy that I want (I wasn't even sure what the prize was). I chose the Flutterflies to use in O's room! I had been stalking these on Amazon and ebay but didn't want to pay the $50! She is sooooo excited and so is her sister. L feels like she did something special to help O. I plan to have the flutterflies trail off from the large butterfly I made O for her birthday!

Courtesy of wallcandy

Like they say, "It's not what you know but who you know!" I'm glad I know lots of great people!!

UPDATE!

I received a comment from Allison at WallCandy and she is offering a discount to all readers of my blog! You can received 20% off your purchase by using the code blogsupport20. Thanks to Allison and go buy yourself some wallcandy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Congratulations on winning the WallCandy Wall kit of your choice. The flutterflies are in the mail. We also like to show our appreciation to those who mention WallCandy Arts on their blog. Thank you so much for the mention.

    We'd like to offer your readers a special discount on our wall stickers, please use the code blogsupport20 to get 20% off any on purchase on www.wallcandyarts.com. Peel, Stick, Decorate!! Warm regards, Allison wallcandyarts.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...