Thursday, February 12, 2009

Find Inspiration~Protect Your Wallet

I recently stumble across a great site for furniture and home decor. Horchow. Before you visit, I must warn you...the prices are outrageous (by my low, budget-minded standards). Therefore, you should proceed with caution and use this for inspiration purposes only.

I actually found it on my hotmail homepage when they were displaying mirrored furniture. I think that look it so chic for an entryway or bedside tables. I would love to own one in my foyer but fear the fingerprints produces by 6 small hands and 2 big ones!

Horchow also has a great line of whimsical kids furniture.



Susie posted about the use of knobs today. I think she would love these! You should visit her post...who knew so much could be done with knobs??!!



They also have "It Lists" that they put out so you know that latest and the greatest! It is put together by their design team...they should know!





No budgets were harmed in the writing of this post!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny.

    Oh, I love Horchow but "just for the decorating ideas" I love the pieces you have displayed in your pics...so beautiful! I enjoy your blog so much, thanks for sharing! Hope you and your family have a Happy Valentines Weekend!

    Jena

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think...