Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two busy days

Saturday we hosted a party for a few of my work friends and their families. We had a great time thanks to the hubby! I had worked the day before and it was a busy day. I only got about 4 hours of sleep but he had cleaned the house on Saturday for me and helped me cook before my nap.
The party ended at 11:00 PM...very late for 3 little kids and their mom. We didn't even clean up the mess!!

For anyone that knows how "type A" I am, you know how hard it was for me not to have the kitchen clean before bed. Linda would have never left this mess until morning!




Even my pantry wasn't quite right!





Did I mention what a mess the playroom was??




Of course, I was up early and all was right in the world again!



Then Sunday morning was off to breakfast with Santa. I thought before we left I should take the kids picture in their Christmas outfits and FINALLY get a Christmas card put together. Boy was I wrong!! Timothy refused to cooperate. Did you know he is 2??!! I found a creative way to make his bad behavior work in my favor. More on that later.

Although, a chocolate donut can make everything better!!



The girls also sang at church in the morning. What a great job they did! I'm so proud of them. Keep up the good work, girls! You make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...