Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting Ready for the BIG Night

I do my best to include the kids when I cook. I have to admit that there is a lot of prayer and forced smiles to get through it. My mom always pushed us out of the kitchen saying she could get done faster by herself. I know it would be faster but I have lots of working mom guilt so I try to include them whenever I can.


I have never done sugar cookies before and I'll think again before doing them next year. What a mess!!


Oops! The secret is out! Let's face it...anything to save some time and aggravation! Plus, they taste good.

We did make the chocolate chip cookies from scratch. It was my first chance to use my new KitchenAid mixer! Yeah for early Christmas presents!




Finally, all ready for Santa. We opened Christmas presents a day early. I have to work on Christmas, so Santa made a special trip just for us!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...