Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Magazine Crush

I have a full blown magazine crush going on!! I think I first heard about Wisteria from Wendy at The Shabby Nest. I received the Holiday Gift Catalog in the mail last week and have not been able to put it down. They have such great items! You should go over and take a look!


I think Grandma Hof had these choir children. Hers may have been ceramic, but it brought back a lot of great memories of Christmas at her house. What a neat lady! So creative and talented. I, however, have none of that in my DNA.
So neat how they put the stockings in a group instead of strung out.
Finally, the church from the Christmas village. I love the entire series! Hint! Hint! Did I mention that they are having a great sale with up to 75% off holiday decor? This sweet church is only $19.60??!!
Enjoy your day!! It's a cold day here. If you have the same weather... make a fire, drink hot chocolate and explore your magazine crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...