Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Copy Cat 2

Here I go again...copying for my own good. This beautiful idea is courtesy of Susie Harris at Bienvenue.... If you have never visited her blog, I encourage you to take a look at this creative lady's work.


What do you think? Not too bad if I do say so myself. I even found the same snowflake ornaments at the dollar store!

See the tassel hanging in the middle? That is from NoGreaterGift at Etsy. She makes great tassels and was even having a SALE!! I can't pass up a good bargain! Maybe Santa will bring more at Christmas...


Again, it's a work in progress. I think the ribbons are too long and hide the tassel, but I can't bring myself to cut them. I seem to have a problem with long ribbons...and bad photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...