Saturday, December 20, 2008

Love of the game


It's basketball season!! More specifically...college basketball season and I couldn't be happier!
My love for the University of North Carolina Tarheels has been going on for as long as I can remember. It actually started with Michael Jordan and the love affair has no end in sight! It's so bad that my license plates say "TARHLS." I have to explain this to many of my friends and neighbors. A girls from Missouri that loves Carolina basketball! But for me, it feels like part of my DNA.

To make things better, the star player for the Tarheels is Tyler Hansbrough of Poplar Bluff, MO. Yes...I said MISSOURI! Tyler became the leading scorer in Carolina history last night and that is no small feat given the talented players that have played on the hardwood at the Dean Dome. Congratulations, Tyler! Players like you keep my LOVE for the game alive!
GO HEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...