Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've Been MIA~did you notice?

Last week was weird. Some good and some very bad. There were lots of blogs that I read that are normally about decorating and craft that suddenly became quite serious and somber. People were discussing spending too much time on the computer and not enough with their families. It was depressing because I, too, am guilty of this. So I too a break from my blog and feel great about it!


It was also my birthday on Saturday and I had a great day! The weather was beautiful and the hubby cooked the BEST dinner. I finally got my Wii Fit {YEAH} and my sweet son gave me these flowers. AAAWWW! He's so sweet! The girls drew me the most lovely cards any mommy could ask for. I'm a lucky lady!
So I've decided I will continue to blog but not force it. Not on any schedule or certain number of posts a week. Just write and share when it feels right.

I do have several projects to share soon so I hope you come back to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...