Friday, June 26, 2009

Do You Tumbl?


A few months ago I read a post (can't remember who wrote it) about Tumblr....and now I'm hooked. Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors, to your theme's HTML. Even use your own domain name. It's AWESOME!

You can also follow people on Tumblr much like you follow on Blogger. I currently follow 2, The Nester and The Inspired Room. I sometimes see what their next post will be before they write.

I use it as a way to organize different projects I might like to try. This keeps me from having to remember who wrote and when. I have a direct link to the ideas that interest me and put a picture with the post so I remember what the project was. You can use it instead of an inspiration binder or notebook.

Here is the link to my Tumblr page if you want to check it out...http://wrightx5.tumblr.com/.
You can see that I had an obsession over farm house sinks in the middle of the kitchen remodel....then I didn't even get one! Now I am going crazy over trying to find a new color for my bedroom. Don't tell my hubby! He doesn't know yet that I want to change it!
Check it out! I'm sure you will love Tumblr as a wsy to be well-organized....or to not spend hours searching through blogs you follow looking for the idea of how to repurpose that iron trivot from 1979!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think...