Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free to Fly

For those that don't know me well, I am a TERRIBLE procrastinator! I will postpone anything I can...I mean anything! I cram for tests, crash diet, speed clean. You name it, I can delay it. Then I get these sudden bursts of energy and try to get everything done.

Well...I finally got motivated in O's room. The butterfly I made for her birthday (in January) finally was hung. The colors really do match nicely. Then I was going put the butterflies I won from WallCandy Arts on the wall with it. WRONG! It made my head hurt because the wall was so busy. So, plan B. I still have not decided how to finish this wall...it will come to me. I'm open for suggestions.



The butterflies migrated (HA!HA!) to the other wall...


Please hold your comments about the window brackets with no window treatments. I'm still working on that too!

I L.O.V.E. how they turned out! And O loves them too. My prize was 170 of these beauties and I used almost every single one.



There is one major flaw with what WallCandy has done...there are lots on bright butterflies but only a few pastels. Not an even mix at all. The large only came in right blue and bright pink. So that is when I thought I should layer them to break it up.

Thanks to everyone that voted so I could win this fantastic prize. O thanks you too! I really have great friends! If you are interested in ordering from WallCandy, use the code BLOGSUPPORT20 for 20% off your purchase!
Gotta fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...