Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card

If you were not on my card list, here is the card I sent out. SO CUTE!! As you can see, the boy refused to cooperate with getting his picture taken. There was a lot of bribery and begging, but the answer remained "No, mommy! I not get picture!" Too bad you can't see his baby blues! The girls, of course, were ready to pose...too ready! That is the most natural picture I could get out of the supermodels.
The card idea came to me but I have no computer skills to create this on my own. So...to Google I went. I googled "Naughty or nice Christmas card" and this is what I found. Yeah for Google!!
Amanda is the owner of an Etsy shop called PaperRamma. In less than 24 hours she created this custom card for me with the colors and wording I requested. The original card in her shop was pink and brown with 3 photos. She even helped me get the photos printed at my local Walgreens!! Now that is customer service!
Go over and look through her store. She has wonderful ideas and is so creative. I have already have ideas for next year...like "Favorite Things." "Unwrapped" would be perfect for any new parent.
Like the old saying says, "When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think...